Comment on page
Organic is an additive synthesizer which combins the output of up to 8 oscillators.
Although it has more oscillators than TripleOscillator, it is less flexible because it lacks a lot of its abilities, among them the option to modulate the oscillators with each other. The phase offsets of each oscillator are randomized whenever a note is played (for both stereo channels separately). For that reason this instrument sounds slightly different everytime you press a key even when you don't change any settings.
Organic is most useful for creating organ instruments (that's where its name comes from) and pads.
- Wave: The waveform generated by the oscillator
- 0%: Sine
- 1%: Sawtooth
- 2%: Pulse
- 3%: Triangle
- 4%: Moog Triangle
- 5%: Exponential
- Vol: Volume of the oscillator
- Pan: Stereo panning of the oscillator
- Wide: Coarse of the oscillator. Has a range of one octave up and down.
- Dist: Adds a clipper effect (distortion)
- Vol: General volume
- Randomize: Randomizes all oscillator settings
This is the default coarse of the oscillators with "Wide" on 0