VeSTige is a VST host that allow the use of external VST plugins. It is a powerful way to extend the range of sounds you can create beyond the plugins provided by defaul. Because VeSTige is a MIDI based host, you can't use ENV/LFO in it. This tab is intentionally left empty.
Usage of VeSTige varies greatly depending on what plugin is loaded, but the basic features are the same.
- The green folder button opens a file browser that allows loading of a plugin
- The wrench icon shows all the parameters of the plugin as knobs, allowing for automation
- Show/Hide GUI shows the plugin's user interface
- Turn off all notes is a panic button that mutes the plugin entirely
- The left and right arrow move back and forward in the list of presets
- The down arrow shows a list of presets
- The blue folder icon allows loading of presets
- The blue down arrow pointing to a hard drive allows for saving presets