Comment on page
6.11 Peak Controller
This plugin allows you to take the waveform of a signal and use it as a controller.
- BASE: adjusts the starting point of the resulting controller's signals.
- AMNT: adjusts the amount in which the amplitude of the input signal affects the controller's output (Note that this can be negative).
- MULT: adjusts the number that AMNT is multiplied by.
- ATCK: adjusts the time taken for the signal to reach its peak
- DCAY: adjusts the time taken for the signal to return to its baseline.
- TRSH: adjusts the amplitude threshold of the controller. (In other words, how "loud" the signal needs to be to trigger the controller.
- Absolute Value: toggles taking the absolute value of the input waveform.
- Mute: toggles muting of the output.