Waveshaper can be used for distortion and shaping the waveform of the signal. This plugin is very similar to Dynamics Processor.
- Curve: represents dynamic range in a linear scale of 0-1 amplitude.
- X axis: represents the peak level of input.
- Y axis: represents target level of output.
The Graph shows exact sample values rather than dbFS, making it appear non-linear. Also note that a line of
x=ywill not alter the signal.
Left Clickdraws lines following the cursor.
Shift + Left Clickdraws a straight line between the current and last point.
- +/- 1dB: shifts graph line along the Y axis.
- SMOOTH: smooths graph via cubic interpolation.
- RESET: nukes graph and reverts it to default
- INPUT: adjusts level of input gain.
- OUTPUT: adjusts level of output gain.