Comment on page
A basic Bitcrusher plugin.
- GAIN: adjusts input gain.
- NOISE: mixes noise with input signal based on the amplitude of input signal.
- GAIN: adjusts output gain.
- CLIP: adjusts clip level for output signal (positive increases clip ceiling, negative decreases it).
- FREQ: adjusts samplerate (without interpolation) for time quantization (can be toggled with the button above the FREQ knob).
- QUANT: adjusts quantization resolution for amplitude quantization (can be toggled with the button above the QUANT knob).
- STEREO: adjusts stereo difference between Left and Right channels by altering the decimation frequency difference (this can minimally impact phase alignment).