6.6 Dual Filter
A plugin featuring 2 filters processed in parallel.
- FREQ: adjusts cutoff/center frequency.
- RESO: adjusts resonance/bandwidth of the selected filter.
- GAIN: adjusts output gain of the selected filter.
- Dropdown Menu: allows for the selection of a filter from a list.
- MIX: adjusts final output bias to favor one filter over the other.With a value of:
- -1, Filter 2 is muted and Filter 1 is the sole output.
- 0, Filter 2 and 1's outputs are mixed at 50/50.
- 1, Filter 1 is muted and Filter 2 is the sole output.